At the same time, virtual offices in Switzerland are ready to provide a company with off-site communication, including a phone number, fax number and mail delivering facilities. A virtual office in Switzerland is widely considered to be a promising solution in the spheres of business processing and cost optimization.
A virtual office in Switzerland usually offers a wide range of communication services, such as:
- A qualified remote receptionist and call center for processing incoming calls
- Voicemail for playing back recorded speeches
- Virtual office space
One more group of services provided are space services from the following list:
- Professional/business address in any prestigious area
- Postbox and mailing address for inbox correspondence
- Reception courtesies
- Meeting space, including offices for meetings and conference rooms
- Co-working space
- An Enterprise information portal that is made as a framework for integrating administrative staff, informational resources and processes within the company
Additional services may include fax redirecting, usage of meeting rooms and collecting the statements sent by your bank.
All in all, a virtual office is made for companies eager to reduce their office costs and environmental impact with no damage to the image of the company. These are the most common reasons for entrepreneurs choosing the above-mentioned format.