Although Switzerland has a rather complicated three-level system of taxation, it does not negatively effect living and working here.. To register a Swiss company means to acquire these features:
- Low level of bureaucracy and corruption
- Strict privacy laws
- Assets protection from business risks of all kinds
- Flexible system of double taxation with a number of countries
- The possibility of a free profit remit in case it is needed
- Availability of safe Swiss bank accounts which can support business
The benefits listed above reassure investors that investments in Switzerland's economy may become a vital step to financial and personal success and prosperity.